TerpsiKore is a 3D printing service based in New Orleans that specializes in functional parts using FDM printing technology.
WHY WE'RE BETTER
* Personalized service and prompt communication. You'll work directly with the owner for every project.
* We use only Ultimaker S5 3D printers, the latest technology in FDM printing.
* We never use cheap 3D filaments.
* All our materials are heat dried and kept in dry storage for superior print quality.
* We only use PVA dissolvable print supports to eliminate unsightly support remnants.
MEET THE OWNER
Kevin Thibodeaux founded TerpsiKore in 2019 to help bring manufacturing back to the United States using the power of 3D printing. Kevin is a patent attorney with a physics background. Kevin has practiced patent law in the aerospace, oil & gas, computer science and other high tech industries for over 15 years.
TerpsiKore is a manufacturing company located in New Orleans, Louisiana, US. They offer to print in a range of materials (PLA, Nylon, Rubber/Flex, and CF-Nylon) using an FDM technology. Our test model was printed in Silver PLA. The result fully met our expectations: the surface looks clean and came out pretty smooth, all the fine elements such as "antennas" on the top of the part turned our neat and flawless. The dimensions of the part are well preserved. The vendor provided us with the result with 24 hours.